Pokemon Voyage Official Member and/or Pet Picture Thread!
I want one of these here, and Scotty has graciously started us off with a doosie~  Try to top his smexy charm<3

I don't think any of you will D:  Myself and Kakashi excluded of course.

Post em here in any format you wish, preferably with a link rather then just posting the img itself because i am lazy and would just like to copy paste D; 

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO POST YOUR PICTURE HERE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO.  JUST TO BE CLEAR.

ONCE YOU PUT SOMETHING OUT ON THE INTERNET IT CAN NEVER BE TAKEN BACK... but if you have Facebook you may already have your pics used all over the interwebs D;

Members
Scottylepeh
pokemonxdofdarkness
danielmorris1993
Daniel Beaumont
Cowpunch
Ghost and Dog Having a Meaningful Conversation
Heartless Reaper (Green Cleats)
World's #1 Fob (TheZanker)
Mudit - removed upon request (sorry for hacking your post Ayso <3)  *S'okay Ghosty <3*

I thought that since many of us love our pets, and because many of us are camera shy *cough cough* Kakashi, that we should put our pet pictures :) 

I've only had one pet, but I loved him probably more then my brother and sister so... Yeah that tells yah something @___@

Post nao and let us fawn D:
Oh and if you'd like to make a distiction between past pets and current pets, let me know and I'll add a little *Rip.

Pets
Ayso's dog Sam Pic 1 *Rip
Ayso's dog Sam Pic 2 *Rip

Kakashi's Monkey
Mani (mother cat)
Tabby (daughter)
Naughty (daughter)
Kali Wali (daughter)
Mani and Tabby
Tabby and Kali Wali
Tabby and Kali Wali
Mani and Naughty
Tabby and Kali Wali
Mani and Tabby
Tabby

Ghost's Pets:
Barney
Seron
Bailey
Stripe
Leo
Leo showin his teef
Leo
Leo and Stripe
Horse (My uncle's cat)
Hannah with her squeaky
Kaiser stretching
Hannah and Kaiser

Deepakw
I call him moti <3
Why couldn't they be friends? :(

Livestock
A Cow
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
You would steal it from me. :L OH WELL.. xD Now we just have to fill this thread up!
Yus... i'll probably find a pic of my dorky butt somewhere...

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
(03-28-2013, 12:52 AM)Ayso link Wrote:Yus... i'll probably find a pic of my dorky butt somewhere...
You better be at least better looking than I..I'm pretty ugly, so don't worry. ;D
But i'm pudgy lol

I'd never upload my picture. I'm too insecure. :(
I think i've seen a pic of you on facebook... your fine n00b... this is a pokemon game -_-  a beauty contest, something none of us would probably win.

Except Sureenah

(03-28-2013, 01:00 AM)Ayso link Wrote:I think i've seen a pic of you on facebook... your fine n00b... this is a pokemon game -_-  a beauty contest, something none of us would probably win.

Except Sureenah
That's hysterical, since I deactivated my facebook around ~6 years ago. NICE TRY, LOL. My name is pretty common, so you have me mistaken. I don't have any pictures online.
Orrly?  Maybe it was that Fob takr... oh derp yeah it was and his jalepeno~ self x)

Khan... OMG HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN ASKED ARE YOU RELATED TO GENGHIS????

(03-28-2013, 01:03 AM)Ayso link Wrote:Orrly?  Maybe it was that Fob takr... oh derp yeah it was and his jalepeno~ self x)

Khan... OMG HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN ASKED ARE YOU RELATED TO GENGHIS????
...none? LOL. Khan is a REALLY common last name. Pretty sick though. It strikes fear into the eyes of men. You can say that I'm a man among men. I just say my name, and boom. People get knocked the hell out.

And yeah, you probably say takr.