Pokemon Announcement
If I had a 3ds, I'd get x because the x legend looks awesome.

But I don't have one, so there's no point in dwelling on it lol.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
The X Legendary is known as Xerneas and the Y Pokemon is known as Yveltal.

pokemon.com

EDIT: It could be that the two legendaries have something to do with dimensions. Xerneas is length (X-axis) and Yveldal is height (Y-axis). Also, Xerneas is supposedly based of a chital whose scientific name is Axis axis. Creepy, huh?
These are my thoughts...
Inactive-ish.

[Image: vrbnmf.jpg]
-Thanks Danielmorris1993
I don't like it to be honest, I wished they just left it at 1st gen with the 151 original pokemon cos now it is getting out of hand cos there are now 649 pokemon (not including the new ones) and it will probably start to be too confusing.
(01-09-2013, 10:11 PM)emorox link Wrote:I don't like it to be honest, I wished they just left it at 1st gen with the 151 original pokemon cos now it is getting out of hand cos there are now 649 pokemon (not including the new ones) and it will probably start to be too confusing.

They probably don't really care about the original people who were there from the start because there is a whole new generation of children that have just started to get into the game, so they pretty much take the oldies place. Also it's a business, and we all know they like to make money.. Haha
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
(01-10-2013, 09:40 AM)LOLIMAcuteBEAR. link Wrote:[quote author=emorox link=topic=4267.msg102698#msg102698 date=1357787484]
I don't like it to be honest, I wished they just left it at 1st gen with the 151 original pokemon cos now it is getting out of hand cos there are now 649 pokemon (not including the new ones) and it will probably start to be too confusing.

They probably don't really care about the original people who were there from the start because there is a whole new generation of children that have just started to get into the game, so they pretty much take the oldies place. Also it's a business, and we all know they like to make money.. Haha
[/quote]
Lol you think gen 6 will be it? we will grow old one day saying i remember back in my day when gen 1 came out
[Image: lucario-mega.gif]
"Put your katanas down, ya buncha wussies""
 Kanto Familia
I like gen 6. They actually look like "pokemon" (except the grass one)
[Image: 2nrmza9.jpg]
Are there certain Pokemon I don't like from the new Gens?  Of course, but there are some from even Gen 1 that I dispise from a looks and creativity standpoint, (Grimer/Muk, Magnamite/Magnaton for some examples)  What I like about Pokemon is the Rpg element that has been around since two years after I was born, I love the discovering of new combos of Pokemon teams and the individual Pokemon themselves, I love the storyline, and lets be honest...  We like Gen 1 very much, it holds a place in our hearts, but you stopped playing them for a while right?  Got a little bored after you got your first team through the Elite 4 and thought you were some baddonkey after catching Mewtwo or the the Birds.  But then guess what?  GEN 2 CAME OUT!?!?!?  IN COLOR!?!?!?!?  WHHAAAAAAATTTTT!?!?!?!?  I remember the day I saw Pokemon Silver in Walmart, and I was like "#OIRJ@#LJ$JDLKFJVLFKBJ(@!!!!!!  THAT"S FREAKIN" LUGIA!!!!!!!"    So I enjoy, and will always enjoy, each and every new Pokemon game that comes out probably until the day I die.
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
I second this! ^
theyre running out of ideas D:
http://forums.pokemonvoyage.com/index.php?topic=3608.0&nbsp; &lt;&lt; Official Trade Thread<br /><br />[img width=330 height=100]http://oi61.tinypic.com/9k2j40.jpg[/img]
idk the new pokemon sprites better not be bad. the 5th gens suck imo and took a while to get used to..idk bout these