Entei ft
Offer?

Looking for levels or golds

It Lvl 5
Dinosaurs were just lies fed to us to cover up the existence of Pokemon.
You cannot have two trade threads on the first page.  I have already told you this once before.  This is your last warning ~

Not trying to be intimidating though :p
(08-24-2012, 05:35 PM)Sureenuh link Wrote:You cannot have two trade threads on the first page.  I have already told you this once before.  This is your last warning ~

I believe you are in the wrong on this one. Two is the MAXIMUM number of trade threads allowed on the first page.
I said that in her trade thread. =p
Fear is an illusion.
(08-24-2012, 07:32 PM)Kakashi link Wrote:[quote author=Sureenuh link=topic=774.msg25720#msg25720 date=1345847727]
You cannot have two trade threads on the first page.  I have already told you this once before.  This is your last warning ~

I believe you are in the wrong on this one. Two is the MAXIMUM number of trade threads allowed on the first page.
[/quote]

But doesn't one have to be about trading and the other about buying/selling?
(08-24-2012, 07:54 PM)Wolftrax31 link Wrote:[quote author=Kakashi link=topic=774.msg25762#msg25762 date=1345854720]
[quote author=Sureenuh link=topic=774.msg25720#msg25720 date=1345847727]

[/quote]

But doesn't one have to be about trading and the other about buying/selling?
[/quote]
That's just an example. The point is the threads should have different topics. It's to prevent thread A from being "Growlithe FT" and thread B being "Vulpix FT", as it would be easier just to make one thread with both.
Bump....

And thanks for unlocking this
Dinosaurs were just lies fed to us to cover up the existence of Pokemon.