Secret Santa V2 - FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET ANYTHING-
Technically the users who received (accepted the trade) yet did not give in return would be scamming users, in my opinion.
If they received a trade but had NOT accepted it yet then maybe their internet is down. Benefit of the doubt.

Do you happen to have a list of the ones who have not given anything?
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
(12-27-2012, 11:24 PM)Ghost link Wrote:Technically the users who received (accepted the trade) yet did not give in return would be scamming users, in my opinion.
If they received a trade but had NOT accepted it yet then maybe their internet is down. Benefit of the doubt.

Oh crap. Shiz just got real.
Am I the only one who regifted my gift?
[Image: 2nrmza9.jpg]
well Ik fresh 2 never gave his gift unless he did today but he just ignored zya in a trade thread
Ask zya for the guys who didn't send gifts ghost

Coco idk I sent mine around 11:30 on the 24th
I will get that Kyogre (?) someday it's all just a matter of time untill then ... a lot of time untill then ...
zya on the other thread erase the people the gave their gifts. That way we can see who didn't receive anything and possible change that.
FC- 3139 4561 7973<br />Special thanks to Zarquad,Sureenuh, Kakashi, Zya, and jamezilla.
(12-27-2012, 11:24 PM)Ghost link Wrote:Technically the users who received (accepted the trade) yet did not give in return would be scamming users, in my opinion.

Well I can't check trade logs but from what I've been told
riphh didn't get his gift from flash2.
Zya anyone else who didn't receive their gift??? Or who didn't give their gift
I will get that Kyogre (?) someday it's all just a matter of time untill then ... a lot of time untill then ...
(12-28-2012, 12:12 PM)Zya link Wrote:[quote author=Ghost link=topic=3799.msg93746#msg93746 date=1356668669]
Technically the users who received (accepted the trade) yet did not give in return would be scamming users, in my opinion.

Well I can't check trade logs but from what I've been told
riphh didn't get his gift from flash2.
[/quote]
Didn't you already speak with flash?
And I know Cheemigs was banned so she probably never have anything, or received something either.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Flash kinda ignored zya in the one thread

Hiwd cheering get banned or is that info not to be told
eshan didn't but I think I solved that problem.

just flash left i think