Star Power Kingdom: United-we-Stand©
I agree with DA, the rpg itself is kinda dead atm.
Piplups <3
School is interfering with everything
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
There's that too.
Piplups &lt;3
(09-29-2013, 12:10 AM)jamezilla link Wrote:  its dead in game thats why, i need more income to fund my clan Dx

Yeah, like the others have pointed out, school is taking up all of our time.

Oh well. Regarding income, I can think of some ideas. Not sure though...hmmm.

Well, like I said earlier, if the clan is really active next summer, I can talk to my teammates and see if we can sponsor a thing or two here. We already put aside some stuff to give away. No idea where they are now though. Lolol. Our clan's objective was to promote wealth, activity, friendship, and assistance for new members. If this is the most active clan, I don't see why the others would disagree to helping you guys a bit. Still, this is all a heavy MAYBE. I'll need to talk to the others, there's a chance that some of us will retire, and this clan might be dead by next summer. We'll worry about that when I revive E4.

Still, it's good motivation. If the E4 thing doesn't work out, I could always downgrade some rares. That'll get us a decent amount of golds. Trade some of those off for cash, and we'll be set. Lol. Of course, we still need a source of steady income. Hmmm.
Elite Four - The Lord of Lords
Gone atm. I'll be back once I have free time.
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~
We should do something for Winter Break, I can actually recruit a lot (I seriously mean A LOT) of people in an hour, just never found the motivation to do it
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
Pointless. They'll leave once school starts.

Here in the Midwest, many schools have exams right after break. Then we start a new term.

So yeah...
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~
I could still try
Mmkay.
~Ayso's a noob~
later