*URGENT PARTICIPANTS MUST READ NEW UPDATE**
ehsanmasood, alright. I'll see what I can do about it, the person who got something and didn't give you anything will probably get their stuff taken away or something. I was afraid of this happening.
It's alright. No need to give away their present.
I just wanted to know who it was?
      ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
Nope still nothing :p
[Image: Untitled-7_zps8ebb880c.png][Image: hatsune_miku__request__by_ruki_rukia-d8ar34c.png]
Thanks Hostage and Hiromi
chee was banned :/ i was gonna give her my shiny doom, the 1ig one :?
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
(12-26-2012, 06:04 PM)Zya link Wrote:  Did everyone receive a gift? Sorry for the late response but I couldn't really go on my computer for the past few days.

No i didnt :'(
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
(12-27-2012, 07:35 AM)G Deoxys link Wrote:  [quote author=Zya link=topic=3178.msg92730#msg92730 date=1356563090]
Did everyone receive a gift? Sorry for the late response but I couldn't really go on my computer for the past few days.

No i didnt :'(
[/quote]

Yea you did xD
Zya they should have their gift taken away it's not right to get free pokes and have someone else give to the person that the person who got the free pokes was meant to give to
I will get that Kyogre (?) someday it's all just a matter of time untill then ... a lot of time untill then ...
Gotchen, and 96260 of course.
Don't necropost.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.