Golden PokeFrenzy
First of all, all thanks to CRESTHAWK (same on discord) for every single Pokémon used as a prize, every single one in these contests, he donated for contest use, so HUGE THANKS

With that said, frenzied are crazy, so these contests will be cra-Z

ALSO NOTE: you CAN ENTER. EVERY. CONTEST.
Contest 1: Dr. Seuss
What an author, creating wonderful books for kids and making lots of entertainment, now it’s your turn, create a short story using a similar Dr. Seuss wacky scheme
“Story length should be this long
No more no less, yet strong
By the end of this quote mark you look
The end of your short story book”
Basically 4 lines long ish, I guess it’s a wacky poem you’re doing, good luck
Prize:
Golden Machop 5
Golden Mienfoo 17
Nominees: Emorox, kibei, none other at the moment

Contest 4: Probably has the best prizes
Give me an big idea (no simple like guess a number) for an upcoming big holiday (Halloween, Christmas, etc)
Prize for idea I choose:
Golden absol 5
Golden charmander 4
Nominees: thea, none other at the moment

ENDS JUNE 15th
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
There's nothing greater than a GoldenMachop
So here I am, writing this on my laptop
Oh my, there is a GoldenMienfoo aswell
These contests are always kinda swell
Updated post with you as a nominee for that contest
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
Poptart88 is also known as David
He is a very nice kid
He likes to give nice golds to kibei
Who takes them and runs away

fyi, kibei is pronounced kib-bae
Belmont Stakes ["Third Saturday following the Preakness (first or second Saturday in June)]

Do a series of trivia and games to determine a champion! Each round ends with a ranking, the person with the lowest overall ranking wins!

Horse Trivia (Famous Historic Horses) [scored posting]
Triple Crown Trivia [scored, pms]
Who can catch the most S. Ponyta within a week [game]
Hunting for the edits [game]
Belmont Stakes Trivia [discord, free-for-all]
Predict the Champion [most right on final ranking]

{Obviously, last round has to go before the actual date}
curiouser and curiouser ~Alice 1865 (Lewis Carroll)
Updated nominees

Important update: the end date for this entire contest thing is on May 30th, but if you need more time for something, let me know so I don’t end too soon

-James Spader
Can we do more than one contest and make edits to entries? If yes, extend into mid-June and I'll see if I can produce something better xD Thanks to you and your mysterious benefactor(s) for the contests.
curiouser and curiouser ~Alice 1865 (Lewis Carroll)
(05-14-2019, 06:08 PM)Thea Wrote:  Can we do more than one contest and make edits to entries? If yes, extend into mid-June and I'll see if I can produce something better xD Thanks to you and your mysterious benefactor(s) for the contests.

Sure, I’ll remove the 2 contests that haven’t been entered into yet, and yeah I can extend the date

Lol other update: 2 contests removed and date extended into June 15th

-James Spader