Contest (prize provided by cresthawk [same] so prize is good trust me)
Lol he’s the one to thank for this, so to enter, comment “thank you crest/same”

Prize:
GoldenShroomish (?) 4
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
Thanks for the contest David.

Same for same.
(04-18-2019, 10:09 PM)emorox Wrote:  Thanks for the contest David.

Same for same.

Lol no problem, but to be honest, this is his, but he says I love em, so he let me do it and gave a prize
Awesome
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
ThAnKs FoR tHe CoNtEsT dAviD
(04-18-2019, 10:31 PM)NiceGuyNox Wrote:  ThAnKs FoR tHe CoNtEsT dAviD

Lmao poor crest, not getting credit, but entered nonetheless

-James Spader
Thank you to both :)
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

Thank you to Flabebe, Cresthawk and Davido
A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top.
Entered and entered

-James Spader
thank you crest/david
Thanks for the contest crest ;) (and David)
[Image: 30tgqkh.jpg]