Newspaper
Lol I still don’t bother putting the in game date for time zone purposes, anyway I finally did figure out what I’ll put on each newspaper: a quote, question and pun. It’s only when events happen that I post these, so it won’t be hard to remember
With all those words being said:
Henlo pv, it’s your pv newspaper guy Poptart88
So, yesterday, the day before, I don’t know (time zones are baaaad) was the one and only GDeoxy’s birthday yayyyyy. So i has a contest, then liquidated it for many reasons, but I also sent GD a mild low gift of a g kabuto
But the reason why I’m writing about this is cause other people sent gifts as well, including pooch who sent..... a level 3901 Giratina (?)!!!!!!!! that’s amazing, and GD does deserve a grand gift like such, and pooch managed to comprehend how much we appreciate GD, phenomenal.
Lol also we had the g slowpoke promo as a celebration I believe, which was great. Lol also I’m a little late on April fools, but there were gold mudkips being sold on that day, and other great stuff.

Also.... jamezilla I see your profile picture is mirio..... and I’m kurogiri, a villain. FIGHT ME LMAO
Anyway that’s all for today.

Quote of the day: “If you want to know how a man is like, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals”
-J.K Rowling (in this case GD treats the members amazingly, so it’s only right we do the same back)

Question of the day: favorite legendary pokemon?

Pun: what’s on the Pokémon auction?
bid-oof
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader