Question:
Can we double post?

Its probally a no, but its actrally impossible at this point to get 150,000posts if we cant
[Image: 2nrmza9.jpg]
I added that into the rules earlier today.

No, you can't double post. I'm currently looking for a mod that will merge double posts like the old forums.
(08-12-2012, 04:01 PM)Zarquad link Wrote:  I added that into the rules earlier today.

No, you can't double post. I'm currently looking for a mod that will merge double posts like the old forums.

Bad idea. I already found one, but then I don't think bumps would be possible, as it would merge ALL double posts. If it has an option for a time limit, then it's fine I guess.

As for your question, Cocobanana, double posting is not allowed. You can only double post in the form of a bump, in the trades section ONLY, after 20 minutes have passed. You cannot bump threads in any other section.
Ok:)
Btw, theres only a 5 second restriction between posts, it should be 30 seconds
I found 2, and both had time limits. The problem is that the time limit is in DAYS. I asked about one in minutes on the smf. If I don't find one, one in hours should work.
Check my edit directed towards you, Cocobanana.

And the time is 5 seconds on purpose, because there was a problem with the forum displaying an error message.

Zarquad, just do the math, and put a decimal value for days.
Zarquad, change it back to 5. Read the post above. .____.

So you were really just trolling about the 150k Big Grin
(08-12-2012, 04:06 PM)Kakashi link Wrote:  Check my edit directed towards you, Cocobanana.

And the time is 5 seconds on purpose, because there was a problem with the forum displaying an error message.

Zarquad, just do the math, and put a decimal value for days.

Will that work? I could try it I guess.

Kakashi, yeah, I'm about to. xd
Coco, no, I am more than serious about the 150 000 posts.