Training Challenge #8
Small-ish request. Can the Sawk come with Lucky Eggs? Not all users may have obtained Lucky Eggs or some may have displaced them.

Annnd in the last training challenge (#7):
"In the seventh training challenge, we celebrated 50,000 registered members. Instead of choosing their own Pokemon, participants were given a Giratina (Level: 150) to train.Each Giratina came equipped with a Lucky Egg. Every trainer who's Giratina exceeded Level 150 was allowed to keep it, while the rest of them were removed from the trainers account (and moved to #1337). Also, the top 6 Giratina were revoked and transformed into Blisseys to make a new gym (which can be found in #72). There were 6 winners in this challenge, like the last one."

http://wiki.pokemonvoyage.com/index.php/Training_Challenge

Tongue
curiouser and curiouser ~Alice 1865 (Lewis Carroll)
(03-17-2019, 06:23 PM)Thea Wrote:  Small-ish request. Can the Sawk come with Lucky Eggs? Not all users may have obtained Lucky Eggs or some may have displaced them.

No. If you don't have one and can't get one on your account, you'll have to trade/buy it off of someone else.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
If anyone doesn't have a Lucky Egg, I have a few spare that people can use for the Training Challenge.
Louis
Entries are closed.
A few hours early, but you may begin training your Pokemon!

You may have noticed that your party has been sent to your box. This is to guarantee that no one tries to ExpShare their ShinySawk. Please place your ShinySawk in slot one, while having the other 5 slots empty for the duration of the event. Thank you and good luck!

Also, to make things a bit more interesting, second place will also now receive a Regirock (?) (Level: 125)!
You know what, I hope Axis wins. He/She was the only person who said "good luck" to other people.
curiouser and curiouser ~Alice 1865 (Lewis Carroll)
(03-22-2019, 06:27 PM)Thea Wrote:  You know what, I hope Axis wins. He/She was the only person who said "good luck" to other people.

Why would you want your opponents to have good luck?
cool and good
I hope it takes you guys a bit longer to get comfortable when you go to bed.
24 and a half hours to go.

The standings are pretty close between the top 5. Good luck!