Misterpokemon, the Infamous MissingNo.: T&LL Debonair #4
(The only infamous part about him is his love for Celebi)

Misterpokemon, ID 57, is a rather charming chat mod, who is reported to be very handsome? Well, he’s a trainer, an elite one, and has the pseudonyms of Dark Yagami and Map Pack and more! Here’s 17 Q&A’s!

T: What’s your favorite Pokémon?
MP: Celebi -- no not really it's probably Flygon

T: What’s your favorite color?
MP: Celebi -- no not really it's Green

T: What’s your favorite Pokémon generation?
MP: 3rd Gen

T: What’s you’re favorite subject?
MP: Math <3

T: What introduced you to PV?
MP: I met Kakashi at a party and he told me that he was making PV. I knew Kakashi for a while from TPPC so I decided to join PV after a while (y)

T: When did you first join?
MP: A few weeks, maybe a month, after the game released.

T: What was your first gold?
MP: GoldenJirachi :'(

T: What is your favorite PV “type?”
MP: Shiny pokemon, the colour schemes are always different and nice

T: What’s your favorite animal?
MP: Turtles and Tortoises. If I had to pick one, probably Tortoises

T: What Pokémon do you see appreciating?
MP: All kinds of Celebis. Most likely, GoldenMunchlax, GoldenEevee, GoldenStarters, GoldenRegigigas, GoldenSlakoth, Shiny Legends.

T: What Pokémon do you see depreciating?
MP: Everything that Johnny has lul
Probably GoldenArticuno, GoldenHeracross, ShinyRayquaza, DarkCharmander, GoldenVulpix, hopefully GoldenJirachi :'(

T: What is the most overrated Pokémon here?
MP: GoldenJirachi :'(

T: Most underrated?
MP: GoldenStarters, GoldenMunchlax, GoldenLotad, GoldenBeldum, probably a few others I can't remember

T: Any Pokémon goals?
MP: On PV train my GoldenSlaking and Giratina to 3k, get a GoldenJirachi. Otherwise I still gotta play all the pokemon games after 5th gen

T: Any real life goals?
MP: Upgrade my computer, find a co-op job, graduate university, hopefully start a company in a few years

T: Anyone you’d like to see return?
MP: I'd like clowns like Zarquad, Ayso, Scotty to come back from recently. Along with all the oldies like Zya, Mono, Deepak, Moh, Banga, DA, even Cheemigs. Especially Zya he was a fun guy to have around :'(

T: When will you trade Celebi U?
MP: It's always FT, just LF 14 GoldenJirachis for it

(A surprise early edition! Next one will be posted on the 13th! in June, my apologies)

Messages In This Thread
Misterpokemon, the Infamous MissingNo.: T&LL Debonair #4 - Thea - 05-03-2018, 08:59 PM