Pokemon Voyage Forums

Full Version: Fairy Tail's Erza (Black Wing Armor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So far, of course.
I'm really not fond of the pose she's in, especially for her arms.
But what do you guys think? (I'm open to criticism.)
Looks great
(08-21-2012, 11:08 PM)DMX link Wrote:Looks great
Thank you. =]
No problem
I agree with you, the post doesn't look good. It would have been great if she was standing up.
But, nice work. ;)
(08-22-2012, 03:08 AM)ehsanmasood link Wrote:I agree with you, the post doesn't look good. It would have been great if she was standing up.
But, nice work. ;)
How about flying? ;P
/making a new one.
(08-22-2012, 02:20 PM)Hostage link Wrote:[quote author=ehsanmasood link=topic=658.msg23379#msg23379 date=1345622929]
I agree with you, the post doesn't look good. It would have been great if she was standing up.
But, nice work. ;)
How about flying? ;P
/making a new one.
[/quote]

That might improve it.
Progress.
I don't like her hair though.
I love that you can see both wings in the second one, though you're right about the hair.
Not that it's bad, I mean it has great movement, it just looks too overwhelming...Takes too much of the focus...
...Though I'm not sure who the character really is so if she's supposed to have wild hair then you've got the look set. ;]
(08-29-2012, 09:20 PM)Ghost link Wrote:I love that you can see both wings in the second one, though you're right about the hair.
Not that it's bad, I mean it has great movement, it just looks too overwhelming...Takes too much of the focus...
...Though I'm not sure who the character really is so if she's supposed to have wild hair then you've got the look set. ;]
Oh, I just haven't drawn in the second wing for the first one. : P
Neither of them are close to being done, actually lol..
Google her, of course. : D
Pages: 1 2